the hand-stitching took forever. . . and I can't tell you how many times the needle slipped and crammed itself into my thumb, separating skin for nail :/
here it is!
Hand-embroidered and machine applique features. Ears are hand sewn onto the "head", they're very solid and shouldn't break off. (Unless you make it your goal to rip them off...)
Not bad for a first try at machine applique no? There's a few things I wish I had done better but I'm still practicing!
- fully adjustable strap
- very stiff and robust, LOTS of stabilizer used
- outside is made of very cuddly and strong fleece
- inside has a keychain ring attachment sewn right into the lining so you'll always know where your keys are.
- big "secret" zipper pocket inside
- made with a butt-ton of love
It will be for sale eventually on my Etsy...just gotta take better pictures of it first.
that's where the strap is sewn on. . .